Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
IngeD

Default How do I use conditional formatting to hilite weekend dates where.

Hilight amounts in a pivot table where you have Years (like 2003, 2004) and
Dates grouped (like Mar, Apr, May) in the Rows and Days (like 1, 2, 3, 4
representing the day of the month) in the Columns, with a sum of salary
amount in the data area. I want to see which days (example May 3/03) falls
on the weekend and hilite them using condiditional formatting. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vane0326

See if this works.

=WEEKDAY(A1,2)5