-   -   Countif with multiple criteria and multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8364-countif-multiple-criteria-multiple-worksheets.html)

JJ

Countif with multiple criteria and multiple worksheets

I have a workbook that has 7 worksheets. In one of the worksheets, I have to
total the numbers from the other 6 worksheets dependent on certain
information:

Where ID=RM (which is column C7 in the primary worksheet -- which is what I
would like to use to make it a variable value versus a constant value with
the RM)

AND $L:$L (from the other worksheet) = Submitted

AND $G:$G (from the other worksheet) = A

I have tried using:

=COUNT(('[David Artifacts (All PAs).xls] Artifacts'!$B$2:$B$971,C7) *
('[David Artifacts (All PAs).xls] Artifacts'!$L:$L,"Submitted") * ('[David
Artifacts (All PAs).xls] Artifacts'!$G:$G,"A"))

But this does not work.

The total for =COUNTIF('[David Artifacts (All PAs).xls]
Artifacts'!$B$2:$B$971,C7) is 34.

Is there a way that I can achieve this?

Thank you,
JJ

JJ

I forgot to mention that each worksheet will be added in a separate column,
so I will only need to work with 1 worksheet at a time off of the primary
worksheet.

Thank you.