-   -   Tables, How do I make new info push existing info to the next row? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/83485-tables-how-do-i-make-new-info-push-existing-info-next-row.html)

PeteL

Tables, How do I make new info push existing info to the next row?

Otto Moehrbach

Tables, How do I make new info push existing info to the next row?

Provide more detail about what you are wanting to do. For instance, where
is the new info coming from? User entry? By VBA code?
You would need VBA to insert a new row or rows above the existing data.
For instance, the following inserts a new blank row above the current row 2.
HTH Otto
Sub Test()
Rows(2).EntireRow.Insert
End Sub