-   -   how many lines can be in wrap text within a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8324-how-many-lines-can-wrap-text-within-cell.html)

Pear

how many lines can be in wrap text within a cell?

I can only make the first 10 lines wrap within one cell and the rest will not
wrap appropriately. Any solution to wrap more than 10 lines of text per cell?

Frank Kabel

Hi the limit is 1024 characters per cell. you can extend this somewhat with
manually entering linebreaks (using ALT+ENTER)