-   -   Can the "Date Picker" from Infopath be used in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/83189-can-date-picker-infopath-used-excel.html)

Hawi

Can the "Date Picker" from Infopath be used in Excel?

I am trrying to insert a date picker in an excel file, similar that which is
used in Infopath. Is this a possibility of impossible?

Duke Carey

Can the "Date Picker" from Infopath be used in Excel?

Don't know about Infopath, but here's an alternative

Calendar on the page - pop-up version
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

"Hawi" wrote:

I am trrying to insert a date picker in an excel file, similar that which is
used in Infopath. Is this a possibility of impossible?

Gord Dibben

Can the "Date Picker" from Infopath be used in Excel?

Possible.

See Ron de Bruin's site

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP