-   -   How do I condense 3 columns into 1 in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/83122-how-do-i-condense-3-columns-into-1-excel.html)

Niki

How do I condense 3 columns into 1 in Excel?

I have an excel spreadsheet with contact info that I am importing into
outlook. Right now, my address' are in 3 columns (number, street,
designator). How can I combine the 3 columns into 1 column so that the
address is all together?

Ardus Petus

How do I condense 3 columns into 1 in Excel?

Assuming your data is in columns A, B and C, enter following formula in D1,
then copy down:

=A1&" "&B1&" "&C1

HTH
--