-   -   Adding Time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/82717-adding-time.html)

suicidal jackie

Adding Time

Help please.
I am trying to add times together. Like a clock card.
The times are split in hours and mins but the total will add upto more than
24hrs.
ex. 9 hrs 34 mins + 13hrs 34 mins + 12 hrs 51 mins.
I am not particularly great with spreadsheets so any advice in very basic
terms please.
Thanks

Jackie

Bob Phillips

Adding Time

Just add the two cells, but format the result cell (FormatCellsCustom) as
[h]:mm

--
HTH

Bob Phillips