-   -   multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/82604-multiple-worksheets.html)

ali&shazz

multiple worksheets

We use a spreadsheet for the years cashbooks, with seaparate worksheets for
each month. Is there a way to insert a new column and its formulas once and
have it copy to each worksheet within the spreadsheet?

Or do I have to copy and paste for twelve worksheets?

Any suggestions would be great

thx, Sharon

JE McGimpsey

multiple worksheets

If all the worksheets have the same layout, group the sheets (select the
leftmost worksheet tab, then shift-click the rightmost). Make your
changes. Then right-click one of the tabs and choose Ungroup Sheets, or
all subsequent changes will occur in all sheets.