-   -   How do I get traffic lights in excel that change colour (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8256-how-do-i-get-traffic-lights-excel-change-colour.html)

Shorty

How do I get traffic lights in excel that change colour

How do I get traffic lights in excel that change colour depending on the
result returned in a variance cell?

Debra Dalgleish

You can use conditional formatting to change the colour of a cell. There
are instructions in Excel's help, and he

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

Or you could create a traffic light chart. Andy Pope has instructions on
his web site:

http://www.andypope.info/charts/trafficlight.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Gord Dibben

See answer to your other post in excel.misc NG

No need to multi-post.

All the regulars monitor all the Excel groups.

If you MUST post to more than one group, please cross-post so's the cross-post
will be marked.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP