-   -   Protecting Workbook!.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/82434-protecting-workbook.html)

Neo1

Protecting Workbook!..

Hello, I want to make sure that my workbook doesnt close until every
single sheet is protected if any worksheet is left unprotected then the
user must protect it before being able to close the workbook, How can i
do this...possibly showing an error message too...

Thanks a lot
From John

--
Neo1
Neo1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30329

[email protected]

Protecting Workbook!..

If you name a macro beforeClose() this run before the workbook closes.
You can then put the code in here to make the sheets protected.

Thanks
Paul

"Neo1" wrote:

Hello, I want to make sure that my workbook doesnt close until every
single sheet is protected if any worksheet is left unprotected then the
user must protect it before being able to close the workbook, How can i
do this...possibly showing an error message too...

Thanks a lot
From John

--
Neo1
Neo1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30329
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=531466

Neo1

Protecting Workbook!..

I dont understand, can you explain it to me step to step please

Thanks a lot
From John

--
Neo1
Neo1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30329
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=531466

[email protected]

Protecting Workbook!..

John
Put the code below in the Thisworkbook not in a normal module in the VBA
editor.
If you want I can email you the file
Thanks
Paul

sh = Worksheets.Count

For n = 1 To sh
Sheets(n).Select
ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True
Next n

End Sub

"Neo1" wrote:

I dont understand, can you explain it to me step to step please

Thanks a lot
From John