-   -   how do I add new rows when doing vlookup function? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8238-how-do-i-add-new-rows-when-doing-vlookup-function.html)

MM

how do I add new rows when doing vlookup function?

Don Guillett

Just add em

Ask an incomplete question-get an incomplete answer.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"MM" wrote in message

Bernie Deitrick

Perhaps, if you insert rows into your existing lookup range reference, your
formulas will update automatically.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"MM" wrote in message

Brad

I believe that what MM is looking for I am running into as well. I have a
worksheets for each branch that pull info with a vlookup from a master sheet
for the entire company. If I decided I want to add a column to the sheet I
have to go into each branch sheet and update my formulas from that column on?