-   -   How do I multiply rate per hour by hours worked. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8229-how-do-i-multiply-rate-per-hour-hours-worked.html)

MAC

How do I multiply rate per hour by hours worked.

I have set up a worksheet where you enter start time and finish time and
total hours worked for the week but then I want to multiply the result by
rate per hour but when I do I get the result in time format not currency. Any
Suggestions.

Frank Kabel

Hi
try