-   -   I am looking for a function, "BLEND" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8203-i-am-looking-function-%22blend%22.html)

FirstVette52

I am looking for a function, "BLEND"

BLEND() function supposedly combines rows or cells of data based on a
criteria (ie: Database rows according to "Manager's Name" or "Project Name",
etc). I've never heard of this function (might be user-defined).
--
FirstVette52

BobT

You probably want SUMIF. This will sum a range of values where another
column meets a criteria.