-   -   spreadsheet for tracking reports daily, monthly, yearly and graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/81932-spreadsheet-tracking-reports-daily-monthly-yearly-graph.html)

Kompare

spreadsheet for tracking reports daily, monthly, yearly and graph

Looking for a template where I can track 12 different reports that come into
our office on a daily basis. I would like to be able to track these numbers
monthly and yearly and have the ability to produce a graph from this data.

jnu

spreadsheet for tracking reports daily, monthly, yearly and graph

what do these reports look like and are they in excel

"Kompare" wrote:

Looking for a template where I can track 12 different reports that come into
our office on a daily basis. I would like to be able to track these numbers
monthly and yearly and have the ability to produce a graph from this data.

Kompare

spreadsheet for tracking reports daily, monthly, yearly and gr

I have 12 different reports that typically come into the Records Division on
a daily basis. Maybe 58 of one and 30 of another 5 of another and so on...
I'm trying to track some statistics of these numbers on a
daily/monthly/annual basis and provide graphs that may show trends. I've
only been a user of excel for 3 years and just starting to figure out new
things with it and been trying to find some sort of templates out there that
may be a bit more robust than what I'm trying to create on my own. The
reports are not in excel - just tallys