-   -   How can i round off .10 as .50 and .51 as 1.00 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8179-how-can-i-round-off-10-50-51-1-00-a.html)

Santosh Budalakoti

How can i round off .10 as .50 and .51 as 1.00

Dear Concerned,

Please advise how can i round off .10 as .50 and .51 as 1.00 ? The summary
is that how can i round off the figures in a round off of .50.

Waiting for a favourable response from your end.

Regards
Santosh Budalakoti

Frank Kabel

Hi
=Ceilin(A1,0.5)

Also see:
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Rounding.html

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Santosh Budalakoti wrote:
Dear Concerned,

Please advise how can i round off .10 as .50 and .51 as 1.00 ? The
summary is that how can i round off the figures in a round off of .50.

Waiting for a favourable response from your end.

Regards
Santosh Budalakoti

Bob Phillips

oops Frank,

=Ceiling(A1,0.5)

Bob

Santosh Budalakoti wrote:
Dear Concerned,

Please advise how can i round off .10 as .50 and .51 as 1.00 ? The
summary is that how can i round off the figures in a round off of .50.

Waiting for a favourable response from your end.

Regards
Santosh Budalakoti

Frank Kabel

thanks :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Santosh Budalakoti wrote:
Dear Concerned,

Please advise how can i round off .10 as .50 and .51 as 1.00 ? The
summary is that how can i round off the figures in a round off of
.50.

Waiting for a favourable response from your end.

Regards
Santosh Budalakoti

Bob Phillips

Hi Frank,

It's what we are here for. Did you see Jamie's catch of my answer on
initiating classes? Helps my old memory :-)

Santosh Budalakoti wrote:
Dear Concerned,

Please advise how can i round off .10 as .50 and .51 as 1.00 ? The
summary is that how can i round off the figures in a round off of
.50.

Waiting for a favourable response from your end.

Regards
Santosh Budalakoti

Frank Kabel

Hi Bob
saw it. Jamie is really good on this class stuff :-)
Frank

--
Regards
Frank Kabel