-   -   Deleted column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/81714-deleted-column.html)

Jo

Deleted column

Working on a spread sheet and accidentally deleted my column with all the
addresses. Any way to get it back? Not in my recycle bin!

Duke Carey

Deleted column

did you try Undo (before saving the workbook)?

"Jo" wrote:

Working on a spread sheet and accidentally deleted my column with all the
addresses. Any way to get it back? Not in my recycle bin!

Conan Kelly

Deleted column

Hopefully you haven't closed or saved it since deleting the column. If you have not, try the undo command ([Ctrl] + Z or the undo
button on the tool bar)

Hope this helps,

Conan