-   -   Adding up data in multiple cells for a single criteria. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/81611-adding-up-data-multiple-cells-single-criteria.html)

Philip

Adding up data in multiple cells for a single criteria.

Hi All,

I have few data in multiple rows. I want to add up all the data in a
specific number of cells which meet the criteira.
Example

09000 Program Manager 20000
09800 Finance Manager 30000
09816 Program Manager 22000

I want to extract in a seperate cell and the result for Program Manager
should be like this.

09000 Program Manager 42000

Please help me on this since I have a lot of reporting stuff to do.

Thanks

Bob Phillips

Adding up data in multiple cells for a single criteria.

=SUMIF(B:B,"Program Manager",C:C)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips