-   -   How do I circle a number in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/81509-how-do-i-circle-number-excel.html)

Dan Butler

How do I circle a number in excel

When I type in a number that is less than a specific number set in
conditional formatting I would like a circle to appear around the number.
When I type a number that is larger that the one specified in conditional
formatting, I want a square to appear around that number. Can anyone help

Peo Sjoblom

How do I circle a number in excel

Nothing built in to do that

Peo Sjoblom