-   -   Hyperlink stops working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8143-hyperlink-stops-working.html)

Jami's Mom

Hyperlink stops working

I have created several hyperlinks to go to other sections of the same
workbook. Ocassionally, some of the links stop working, even though the path
appears correct when I hover over the link. I have to edit and re-enter the
path. What causes this and how can I avoid it? It is not all of the links,
there seems to be no pattern. As I am distributing this workbook to people
who are not familiar with Excel, I don't want the links to fail on them also.