-   -   MIN excluding 0s (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8121-min-excluding-0s.html)

Thore

MIN excluding 0s

Hi, I need to find the lowest value in a row, excluding zeros.

If I use the formula below as an array, I only get a #N/A returned:
=MIN(IF(H38:J380;H38:K38))

How to do it correctly?

Thore

oh, never mind. I just saw that I messed up a letter...

"Thore" schrieb:

Hi, I need to find the lowest value in a row, excluding zeros.

If I use the formula below as an array, I only get a #N/A returned:
=MIN(IF(H38:J380;H38:K38))

How to do it correctly?

JulieD

Hi Thore

ranges need to match
H38:J38 Vs H38:K38

Cheers
JulieD

"Thore" schrieb:

Hi, I need to find the lowest value in a row, excluding zeros.

If I use the formula below as an array, I only get a #N/A returned:
=MIN(IF(H38:J380;H38:K38))

How to do it correctly?

Jerry W. Lewis

The two arrays must be the same size (end in column J or K?) and the
formula must be array entered (Ctrl-Shift-Enter).

Jerry