-   -   How do I make one cell equal to another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8111-how-do-i-make-one-cell-equal-another.html)

Deb Blackshaw

How do I make one cell equal to another

I just moved from Office 2000 to Office 2003. I do a report that is sorted
by time zone. On the 2000 version in the time zone colum I used the
following formula:

=tzone(f2)

Column F contained the state. I would then do an edit and fill down. The
column would then fill in the appropriate time zone for the state shown in
column f

In version 2003 this formula no longer works.

How do I ge the desired result in Ver 2003

Frank Kabel

Hi
tzone
is not a build-in function. You probably had an addin installed on your old
PC.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Deb Blackshaw wrote:
I just moved from Office 2000 to Office 2003. I do a report that is
sorted by time zone. On the 2000 version in the time zone colum I
used the following formula:

=tzone(f2)

Column F contained the state. I would then do an edit and fill down.
The column would then fill in the appropriate time zone for the state
shown in column f

In version 2003 this formula no longer works.

How do I ge the desired result in Ver 2003

tjtjjtjt

Here's a page that may provide possible solutions, if you can't find the
original addin.
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/timezone.htm

tj