-   -   sort + & - numbers together (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8099-sort-numbers-together.html)

Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

sort + & - numbers together

Want to sort a column of data which has both negative and positive numbers.
The sorted numbers appears as: -10, -9, 0, 6, 4, 1
I want them to appear in oure assending as in: -10, -9, 0, 1, 4, 6
Is there aa way to do so?
TIA, Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Trevor Shuttleworth

Rasoul

-10
-9
0
1
4
6

is what I got when I sorted the numbers in ascending order.

Regards

Trevor