-   -   automatic calculation freezes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8079-automatic-calculation-freezes.html)

choice

automatic calculation freezes

I have three workbooks: Data, Commission, and register.
Data contains all the data
Commission is a hundreds of thousands of equations that read the data.
i was editing commission and excel said (not enough resources to complete)
so i closed it.
then i opened register.xls which also reads from data.
but now when i open register and have calculations automatic it freezes up.
im not sure what to do...please help.

thanks in advance

choice

nevermind i fixed it