-   -   How to Calculate ANTILOG in EXCEL SHEET? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/80777-how-calculate-antilog-excel-sheet.html)

Parag

How to Calculate ANTILOG in EXCEL SHEET?

Can you please guide me about calculation of Antilog in the excel sheet.

Regards

How to Calculate ANTILOG in EXCEL SHEET?

Hi

Have you searched Google Groups for this? Here's one thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...21c617bb046d35

Andy.

"Parag" wrote in message
Can you please guide me about calculation of Antilog in the excel sheet.

Regards

Jerry W. Lewis

How to Calculate ANTILOG in EXCEL SHEET?

Log base what? All of the following are antilogs that return x

=EXP(LN(x))
=10^LOG10(x)
=b^LOG(x,b)

Jerry

"Parag" wrote:

Can you please guide me about calculation of Antilog in the excel sheet.

Regards

Bernard Liengme

How to Calculate ANTILOG in EXCEL SHEET?

Definition of LOG: if x = 10^y, then y is said to be the log(base 10) of x
It is the number that 10 must be raised to to generate x
So if you know the log of a number (you know y), then you can find x using x
= 10^y
In Excel =10^A1

If you want natural logs replace 10 by e (exp(1))
Natural antilog =EXP(A1)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme