-   -   How do I duplicate a sheet 20 times in an excel spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8073-how-do-i-duplicate-sheet-20-times-excel-spreadsheet.html)

danzil

How do I duplicate a sheet 20 times in an excel spreadsheet

Hi. I am using windows 2000
I am trying to duplicate a sheet in my Excel spreadsheets 20 times without
having to copy one at a time. is there a way to do this?
In other words I want to repeat my first sheet 20 times so that I have 20
sheet of the same information.
Thanks

Frank Kabel

Hi
record a macro while doing this manually and insert a loop to do this
multiple times). without macros not possible

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"danzil" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi. I am using windows 2000
I am trying to duplicate a sheet in my Excel spreadsheets 20 times without
having to copy one at a time. is there a way to do this?
In other words I want to repeat my first sheet 20 times so that I have 20
sheet of the same information.
Thanks

Dave R.

You can record a macro and then edit like the following;

Sub SheetCopy()

For i = 1 To 20
Sheets("Sheet1").Copy Befo=Sheets(1)
Next

End Sub

"danzil" wrote in message
Hi. I am using windows 2000
I am trying to duplicate a sheet in my Excel spreadsheets 20 times without
having to copy one at a time. is there a way to do this?
In other words I want to repeat my first sheet 20 times so that I have 20
sheet of the same information.
Thanks

Peo Sjoblom

You would only have to do it a few times, first select the sheet, then create
a copy, then select both sheets and create copies of them, then select the 4
copies and make copies of them, next time you would have 16 copies and then
you just select 4 copies and make copies of them. Less than a minute

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"danzil" wrote:

Hi. I am using windows 2000
I am trying to duplicate a sheet in my Excel spreadsheets 20 times without
having to copy one at a time. is there a way to do this?
In other words I want to repeat my first sheet 20 times so that I have 20
sheet of the same information.
Thanks

Gord Dibben

danzil

VBA macro OK with you?

Sub SheetCopy22()
Dim i As Long
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
howmany = InputBox("Copy Active Sheet How Many Times?")
For i = 1 To howmany
ActiveSheet.Copy After:=Sheets(1)
Next i
Application.ScreenUpdating = True