-   -   Convert excel spreadsheet into crystal report (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/80676-convert-excel-spreadsheet-into-crystal-report.html)

joala

Convert excel spreadsheet into crystal report

I have a spreadsheet that I would like to export into crystal reports. Can
you help me?

Beege

Convert excel spreadsheet into crystal report

joala

IIRC, you do that from within crystal reports, connect to database, excel
type. If you don't have Excel driver set up in XP/administrative/OBDC, you
might need to do that..

Beege