-   -   Finding & Capturing First Occurance (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8044-finding-capturing-first-occurance.html)

Pablo

Finding & Capturing First Occurance

I have a couple of arrays (Months) & (Sales) and I am trying to capture a
customers first purchase for the year. So if a customer made a purchase in
March, April, September & October I want to return the value of the March
purchase.

Any idea how to do this?

Thanks,

Frank Kabel

Hi
could you provide more details about your layout?. There's the customer name
stoed, etc. Maybe post some example rows

--
Regards
Frank Kabel