Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jose Lopes

Default Dynamic fill of columns

Greetings.

I'm trying to fill some cells horizontally with constants, and the number of
filled cells depends of a specified value in another referenced cell. For
instance, with A1=10, line 3 will have 10 horizontal cells filled from A3 to
J3. This will be used to create a chart. I know I could create a simple
formula in all of them with an =if(condition;1;) but this seems to me like
a waste of cells with hidden functions. I would like to know if there is any
other refined method for these cases or is this just a case of KISS? :)

Thx.