-   -   Linking Workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8014-re-linking-workbooks.html)

madge

Linking Workbooks

I have this same need too. Did you find a solution? Thanks!

"Juana Cafe" wrote:

When creating a linking formula with other workbooks, the cell references
destination (parent) workbook default to absolute. I cannot find a setting to
change this to relative.

Juana Cafe

Sorry, but it looks like there is no workaround or resoslution on this.

"Juana Cafe" wrote:

When creating a linking formula with other workbooks, the cell references
destination (parent) workbook default to absolute. I cannot find a setting to
change this to relative.

madge

Thanks.