-   -   How do I ROUNDUP a Column of cells on a worksheet template? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8009-how-do-i-roundup-column-cells-worksheet-template.html)

house mouse

How do I ROUNDUP a Column of cells on a worksheet template?

I am using Excel 2000. The work sheet is a production Bill of Materials
Template in which the cell data changes from work sheet to work sheet.
Here is my question.
Cells in Column J = Cells in Column F x Cell A3 which is unit of measure per
order
For the cells in Column I, I want them to = J / Purchase unit of
measure,then round up to next number automatically.

My Dummies book isn't clear on the subject.

Can it be done.

Frank Kabel

Hi
=ROUNDUP(your_formula,0)

"house mouse" wrote:

I am using Excel 2000. The work sheet is a production Bill of Materials
Template in which the cell data changes from work sheet to work sheet.
Here is my question.
Cells in Column J = Cells in Column F x Cell A3 which is unit of measure per
order
For the cells in Column I, I want them to = J / Purchase unit of
measure,then round up to next number automatically.

My Dummies book isn't clear on the subject.

Can it be done.

house mouse

Thanks for the reply. Basically what that does is show me how to do it
manually. I was hoping that I could find a way that it would calculate the
whole function and process the formula at the same time.