-   -   How do you link multiple cells in a worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/79919-how-do-you-link-multiple-cells-worksheet.html)

JK (New England Coffee)

How do you link multiple cells in a worksheet?

I want to display them on other sheet in a form I created (using the list
pull-down feature). Data would be:
item#, item description, UOM, Price

I want to keep all cells separate so the user can select either the edp# or
the item description. Once the user choses one or the other, all of the
corosponding data will appear.

If I pull down the menu and select item#, I want the description, UOP, Price
data to appear.

I thought there was a way to link these cells so that they stick together..?
Any ideas?