-   -   'IF' FORMULA TO CAPTURE CERTAIN CELL VALUES (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/79732-if-formula-capture-certain-cell-values.html)

PaulH-Oz

'IF' FORMULA TO CAPTURE CERTAIN CELL VALUES

Hi All

Please help...

I am trying to create a formula that captures a certain cell's value IF it
is equal to or lower than 0 (zero). I am also trying to reverse this formula
for another section.

Can someone please provide a suggestion on this? I have been trying to
figure this one out for the last four hours and am still having no luck.

I am trying to use both IF and COUNTIF for these formlas. Is this correct
or should I be using another sum?

Cheers

Paul

davesexcel

'IF' FORMULA TO CAPTURE CERTAIN CELL VALUES

=IF(A1<=0,A1,"")
see if this works

--
davesexcel