-   -   How do I find how many business days are between two dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7966-how-do-i-find-how-many-business-days-between-two-dates.html)

S trainer

How do I find how many business days are between two dates

how can I do "Date math" using only business days?

Chip Pearson

See the NETWORKDAYS and WORKDAY functions. These are part of the
Analysis Tool Pack add-in, so you must have this loaded to use
the functions. Go to the Tools menu, choose Add-Ins, and put a
check next to "Analysis Tool Pak".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"S trainer" <S wrote in
message
how can I do "Date math" using only business days?

CarlosAntenna

Install Analysis Tool Pack add-in if it isn't already on your machine. Then
use the NETWORKDAYS() function.

Carlos