-   -   Excel: Add "dBm" and "dBW" to CONVERT worksheet function Power u. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7964-excel-add-%22dbm%22-%22dbw%22-convert-worksheet-function-power-u.html)

Sapporo

Excel: Add "dBm" and "dBW" to CONVERT worksheet function Power u.

I am constantly converting power between "watts" and "dBm" or "watts" and
"dBW" and back again. I believe that anyone in the RF & Microwave business
does the same. Please add these units to the Convert worksheet function.

Frank Kabel

Hi
send this to

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Sapporo" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am constantly converting power between "watts" and "dBm" or "watts" and
"dBW" and back again. I believe that anyone in the RF & Microwave
business
does the same. Please add these units to the Convert worksheet function.

CarlosAntenna

Perhaps you could create a user defined function. I'm sure there are plenty
of people here who would be willing to help if you post the formula for the
conversion.

Carlos

"Sapporo" wrote in message
I am constantly converting power between "watts" and "dBm" or "watts" and
"dBW" and back again. I believe that anyone in the RF & Microwave

business
does the same. Please add these units to the Convert worksheet function.

Markus L

"Sapporo" wrote in message
I am constantly converting power between "watts" and "dBm" or "watts" and
"dBW" and back again. I believe that anyone in the RF & Microwave

business
does the same. Please add these units to the Convert worksheet function.

http://home.socal.rr.com/ductran/FTPduc/RF%20cal.xls
Formulas are hidden, but you can still use this one to verify your own
solution :-)