-   -   Display Rows From Sheet1 In Sheet2 (Import) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/79509-display-rows-sheet1-sheet2-import.html)

Mythran

Display Rows From Sheet1 In Sheet2 (Import)

I have Sheet1 and Sheet2. I want, in a specific starting cell, to show the
rows/columns from Sheet1 that match a single condition (whether or not a
month/year of a date matches a specified date). Is this possible? Thanks,

Mythran

Bernard Liengme

Display Rows From Sheet1 In Sheet2 (Import)

Please be a little more specific - examples help.
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme