-   -   Is there a way to create a toolbar icon for 'page setup'? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/79477-there-way-create-toolbar-icon-page-setup.html)

Dana

Is there a way to create a toolbar icon for 'page setup'?

Long ago I created an icon on my tool bar for 'Page Setup', so I wouldn't
need to go FilePage setup, it is now gone.

Could someone tell me how to do this - I have forgotten.

Jock W

Is there a way to create a toolbar icon for 'page setup'?

Right click any toolbar, at the bottom of the list is 'customise'.
Go to 'Commands' and with 'File' in the left pane, scroll down the right
pane 'till you see 'Page setup''.
Click & drag on to ant toolbar.

HTH
--
Jock Waddington

"Dana" wrote:

Long ago I created an icon on my tool bar for 'Page Setup', so I wouldn't
need to go FilePage setup, it is now gone.

Could someone tell me how to do this - I have forgotten.

Dana

Is there a way to create a toolbar icon for 'page setup'?

Oh my gosh - I can't believe that is it! Thanks so much!!