-   -   Copy worksheet ranges from One Workbook to another from (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/79459-copy-worksheet-ranges-one-workbook-another.html)

halem2

Copy worksheet ranges from One Workbook to another from

Hi:

I have a workbook with about 250 worksheets, let's call it MW.xls. All
worksheets have a name(a1, a2, etc). Once a week I copy groups of
worksheets and save them as different workbooks(let's say wb1.xls,
wb2.xls). Those workbooks get updated and emailed back to me. I receive
about 15 workbooks through email.

I need to copy different cell ranges from the updates workbooks'
worksheets (let's say from wb1.xls) to the original one(MW.xls). So if
in the emailed workbook I have worksheets a1, a2, a3, I need to copy
cell ranges b5:k5 and a7: j10 to the same worksheets in the original
workbook(MW.xls).

It is a very tedious process and it is identical for every sheet.

Thank you in advance for any help, :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

--
halem2
halem2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9930