-   -   Can you convert 13:00 to 1:00 pm without the pm being displayed (. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7930-can-you-convert-13-00-1-00-pm-without-pm-being-displayed.html)

Texas Rubberlip

Can you convert 13:00 to 1:00 pm without the pm being displayed (.

I am trying to make an employee time sheet. I can calculate hours, etc., but
it would be better if the time sheet reflected 13:00 as 1:00 with the pm
understood. Please help me with the solution. Thank you very much. --
George

Peo Sjoblom

You can just use a format like

h:mm AM/PM

you can set that as default in windows under startsettingscontrol
panelregional options/settings and use

hh:mm:ss

as opposed to

HH:mm:ss