-   -   Why I am getting Error Message: "Cannot shift objects off sheet"?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/79236-why-i-am-getting-error-message-cannot-shift-objects-off-sheet.html)

GreenInIowa

Why I am getting Error Message: "Cannot shift objects off sheet"??

Hi,

I have monthly data in columns from 1990 to 2005. I also have an annual
column which shows the total of 12-months data as summary. I grouped them
through (DataGroup and OutlineGroup) so that I can observe only annual
values by collapsing the monthly numbers with (+).

My problems is that for some reason some of the grouped columns do not
collapse and gives me this "Cannot shift objects off sheet" error although
some of the groups work just fine.

I was wondering why? Thanks.