-   -   limit cell list selection based on the selection of another list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/7917-limit-cell-list-selection-based-selection-another-list.html)

lorraine

limit cell list selection based on the selection of another list

I want to create a list in excel that will automatically limit the user's
selection based on their selction in a previous cell. I know some VBA and can
crete a macro if I need to. Your advice is appreciated.

Frank Kabel

Hi
try:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

lorraine wrote:
I want to create a list in excel that will automatically limit the
user's selection based on their selction in a previous cell. I know
some VBA and can crete a macro if I need to. Your advice is
appreciated.

Jason Morin

If your lists are generated with Validation, check out:

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

.