Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
fabiano

Default Linking 3 closed worksheets to master workbook template

How can open my master template workbook and have the information from 3
separate workbook sheets load into my master workbook.

I have three Reports that I poll everyday with Crystal Reports. These 3
reports are then exported into excel as 3 separate workbook sheets.

I now have them linked to my master template workbook with special paste
links.

Problem is that I have to have all 4 books open for the information to
update in master book.

I need it to just automatically link the information or copy the sheets over
to mastertemplate daily.

How can this be achieved? The needs to be a simplier way to do this. To
had to try my staff. Too many different reports to work with.