Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul Mc

Default Random Grouping/Fixture List??

Hi. Are there any functions in excel that would allow a person to list twenty
teams in a column and a fixture list could be formulated from the list of
teams so each team would play twice. Also is there any function where the
numbers one to twenty would be randomly grouped in pairs so that you would
have 10 groups so that each number would only appear in one group. Thanks
for any help/advice you might have.