-   -   HOW DO I ENTER ROMAN NUMBERS INTO EXCEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/78885-how-do-i-enter-roman-numbers-into-excel.html)

march52

HOW DO I ENTER ROMAN NUMBERS INTO EXCEL

How do i put in roman numbers in my excel

Duke Carey

HOW DO I ENTER ROMAN NUMBERS INTO EXCEL

From Excel's help file:

ROMAN
See Also

Converts an arabic numeral to roman, as text.

Syntax

ROMAN(number,form)

Number is the Arabic numeral you want converted.

Form is a number specifying the type of roman numeral you want. The roman
numeral style ranges from Classic to Simplified, becoming more concise as the
value of form increases. See the example following ROMAN(499,0) below.