-   -   Can I copy Everything in a worksheet to a new sheet EXCEPT the te (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/78877-can-i-copy-everything-worksheet-new-sheet-except-te.html)

buddyorliz

Can I copy Everything in a worksheet to a new sheet EXCEPT the te

I use the same worksheet month after month, however when I create a new month
sheet and copy and paste last months to it, I either have to paste All or
just formats, formulas or ... I have to manually delete All the text (and
sometimes there is Lots)
I cant just clear it because I loose all my formulas.

I have been doing this for all most two years, and I know there is a lot
easier way, but I haven't found it.

Thanks,

Mikeopolo

Can I copy Everything in a worksheet to a new sheet EXCEPT the te

If you set up your spreadsheet exactly as you want it, then save it as
normal (just as a backup), then delete all the values and cells that
change each month, then save it as change the file type to template.
Then close it.

To re-use the template, select File New and browse to your template. A
copy will be presented, and you can save that as a normal file, your
template won't be changed.

Regards
Mike

--