-   -   worksheet links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/78837-worksheet-links.html)

BAC

worksheet links

I'm exporting a QuickBooks report into excel into worksheet 1.
On worksheet 2 I would like to be able to setup a summary by linking to
certain cells in worksheet 1.
I've done this by going to worksheet 1 cell A2 pressing copy, then going
over to worksheet 2 in cell C4 and pressing paste and then paste link.
It appears to work but then next time I export the QuickBooks report into
excel, all my linked cells show up as REF? What am I doing wrong? Thanks.