Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MKunert

Default Offset function with nested match function not finding host ss.

I have an offset function with a nested match function that looks to a
separate spreadsheet. If I have both spreadsheets open, it works fine. If
the host ss is not open, I get a #VALUE! error. The vlookups on the sheet
look to the same host spreadsheet, and they are not affected. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

That's the way it is, OFFSET does not work with closed workbooks, if you can
replace with index and match it will work

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom