-   -   pivot table problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/78789-pivot-table-problems.html)

CatherineC

pivot table problems

I am updating a pivot table with data from a worksheet. All the fields
update correctly except the "spend" field which contains numbers - the field
I am updating displays "0.00" even though there are numbers in the original
worksheet where I collected the data from. The data collected appears in the
wrong field so the overall total is correct but it is appearing in the wrong
field - does this make sense to anyone? Can anyone help?