-   -   First row in Selection range (first index of a cell) EXCEL VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/78460-first-row-selection-range-first-index-cell-excel-vba.html)

[email protected]

First row in Selection range (first index of a cell) EXCEL VBA

Hello,
I have a problem with selecting first cel in selection Range or return
an index of the first cell in Selection Cell.

I have something like this (VBA Code):
Range1.Select
"and here I want to Select the first range in selection Range1"
I there any special function of finding first cell in selection range
or returning an index of the first cell??
Thanks for answet
Marcin

Kevin Vaughn

First row in Selection range (first index of a cell) EXCEL VBA

You want the first cell in the range? You can use .range("a1") of the range.
Here is a short example:

Sub TestRange()
Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Range("a1", "d10")