-   -   If Function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/78038-if-function.html)

ells2812

If Function

Hi,

What I want to do is get excel to compare a reference number to a list
of of reference numbers and if it is in the list more than once out put
-1.

I have been working on this for ages but cannot seem to find a way of
getting this to work.

If any one has any suggestions I would be very greatful.

Many Thanks

--
ells2812
ells2812's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32562

Duke Carey

If Function

=if(countif(range,ref#)1,-1,"No multiple occurrences")