-   -   Formula for displaying in 1 cell Lowest value from multiple other cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/77900-formula-displaying-1-cell-lowest-value-multiple-other-cells.html)

[email protected]

Formula for displaying in 1 cell Lowest value from multiple other cells

Does anyone know how to set this up?
I have a worksheet with multiple columns. Each cell in these columns
has a differnt value. I am looking for a formula to display in 1 cell,
the lowest value from cells in the other 3 columns. I have heard of an
"if" formaula, but can't find how to do this -
Anyone able to help?
Thanks- Doug

Beege

Formula for displaying in 1 cell Lowest value from multiple other cells

Doug

=MIN(A1:C200)

Commit by shft-ctrl-enter (an array fomula)

Beege

oups.com...